Safeway Moving has a clear mission statement. To provide a smart and efficient solution to your moving needs. The owner is a US military veteran who had a vision of developing a system like no other in the moving industry. Our vision serves as the cornerstone of Safeway. To provide the very best and through operation in the moving industry.
Our philosophy works from a bottom-top approach. By developing systems using modern day technology and training staff weekly to be knowledgeable and reliable. We are able to demonstrate and execute a reliable solution to your moving needs.
Philosophy and Core Values
1. Integrity: From our movers, staff members to leadership, there is no stone unturned when it comes to delivering a reliable solution. Our staff is trained to be thorough; our multistep verification system is deployed to deliver honesty and reliability. Our reputation is built on integrity for our clients. We deliver results because we believe in our system.
2. Accountability: Each staff member is responsible for their duty to you the client. We are however only human therefore human error may occur. The difference however is, how we respond to the issues that arise. Moving is never easy, it is a hard labor business requiring many moving parts to be synchronized consistently. Our professionals are trained to resolve issues when they arise rather than brush them off or sweep them under the rug. Simply put, we act with uncompromising honesty and integrity from start to finish.
3. Communication: Our team is dedicated to offering you a thorough operation. Communication in the moving industry (especially moving long distance) is often overlooked. Most moving companies stick to their ways and often forget about the stresses a client goes through during a move. Most of the stresses can be dissolved by simply keeping a close line of communication. We value communication and will be there with you every step of the way with updates and detailed support.
4. Positivity and compassion: Being positive rarely means to be happy or be agreeable all the time. The Safeway staff member look at positivity as a mindset that brings energy and enthusiasm to their work. To us it means being supportive of others, being supportive of the detailed processes we use, of the clients we work with and develop relationships with.
5. Commitment: Safeway Moving was built on military principals of commitment and excellence. We strive to train our core values to our staff on a weekly basis. Every one of our staff members believes in doing the best job for the client, their team and the organization. Our goals to commitment never waiver.
A proud Supporter
Safeway Moving is proud to partner with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, which is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Its purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.® Starting in September of 2020 Safeway Moving will donate a portion of your total move cost to St. Jude upon completion of your move.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. And St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
St. Jude is where doctors often send their toughest cases, because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for some of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer.
Because St. Jude freely shares our discoveries, every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.